This agreement is between ANP/anp-inc.biz, herein referred to as provider, and subscribers to our hosting packages, herein referred to as client. This agreement is effective for any period during which the client is a subscriber of any service offered by ANP.
1. Content: Client agrees to take sole responsibility for all content, including audio streaming, webpages, and any other service that is utilized. Provider is not liable for any action taken against a client as a result of their stream content or web content.
2. Content Restrictions: Provider will not actively monitor the content of client’s broadcasts or website. Client will not, however, use server resources for any illegal activity, including the sharing of copyrighted programs, cracks, and serials, as well as slanderous material. Client will not run any program or robot that is specifically designed to bog down server resources.
3. Licenses: Client is solely responsible for any applicable license fees for their location. Provider does not award free licensing to clients, such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC or RIAA.
4. Liability: Provider will not be held liable for any injury, loss of property, loss of data, or other mishap caused by the use of provider’s services. Provider is hereby waived of any legal obligation pertaining to the use of our service.
5. Spam: Client will not use our resources to transmit bulk or spam Email. This is defined as mail sent to a large group of recipients who did not expressly request to be sent the mail.
6. Privacy: Provider will not release any personal information about our clients, unless permission is expressly granted. Some information may be made public, if client chooses to list their content in our online directory.
7. Payment: Payment for services will be collected before an account is created. Payment for subsequent months will be charged on the clients anniversary date, defined as the day of the month that they signed up for service, unless client is told otherwise. There will be no refunds for a service cancellation.
8. ANP reserves the right: to cancel any DNAS or web hosting accounts for any reason it deems necessary. There will be no refunds for a service cancellation.
9. Amendments: Amendments to this agreement may be made at any time. If such changes are made, clients will be informed of the revisions at least 7 days before they take effect.